Are you looking for meaningful, fun and interesting work?
We are looking for face-to-face and door-to-door fundraisers and team leaders in Helsinki! As a fundraiser you can work flexible hours, during days or evenings, from August to October.
As a fundraiser, you will do important work by getting monthly donors for Amnesty, without which our independent human rights work would not be possible. Fundraising is all about meeting people, so we take special precautions (e.g. taking care of hand hygiene) to protect our workers and the people they encounter.
- opportunity to work in the world’s largest human rights organisation
- cheerful and supportive work team
- modern work equipment
- competitive salary: depending on experience 12€ to 14€ per hour + 9% annual leave compensation
- flexible working hours that allow you to work between 4,5 and 6 hours per day 2 to 6 days a week, for example while studying
- thorough training for your role
- as a team leader, get management, administration and team motivation experience
Please apply if you are
- outgoing, confident, and enjoy talking to people
- believe in Amnesty’s work and want to contribute to it
- are ready to work 4,5 hours per day during at least two weekdays per week
- are results-oriented in your work
- are at least 16 years old
Apply using the form below by the 20th of September. The interviews will be conducted online on Microsoft Teams. We will give more details in our invitation to the interview.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact our F2F-coordinator Niina! You can reach her by phone: 044 3236128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org