Fundraising season is on. Apply now and reserve your place in our awesome team! You can start working right away or apply for a summer job only.
- opportunity to work in the world’s largest human rights organisation
- cheerful and supportive work team
- modern work equipment
- competitive salary: depending on experience 12€ to 14€ per hour + 9% annual leave compensation
- flexible working hours that allow you to work between 4,5 and 6 hours per day 2 to 6 days a week, for example while studying
- thorough training for your role
- as a team leader, get management, administration and team motivation experience
Please apply if you are
- outgoing, confident, and enjoy talking to people
- believe in Amnesty’s work and want to contribute to it
- are ready to work 4,5 hours per day during at least two weekdays per week (during summer five workdays per week)
- are results-oriented in your work
- are at least 16 years old
Apply for face-to-face fundraiser’s role in Helsinki using the form below. We interview applicants continuously so please apply right away, but no later than the 1st of March.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Sara! You can reach her by phone: 044 491 8924 or email: email@example.com