We are now seeking face-to-face fundraisers and team leaders in Helsinki. As Amnesty fundraiser you can work flexible hours, for example while studying. You can also apply for a summer job.
- opportunity to work in the world’s largest human rights organisation
- cheerful and supportive work team
- modern work equipment
- competitive salary: depending on experience 12€ to 14€ per hour + 9% annual leave compensation
- flexible working hours that allow you to work between 4,5 and 6 hours per day 2 to 5 days a week, for example while studying
- thorough training for your role
- as a team leader, gather management, administration and team motivation experience
Please apply if you are
- outgoing, confident, and enjoy talking to people
- believe in Amnesty’s work and want to contribute to it
- are ready to work 4,5 hours per day during at least two weekdays per week (during summer five workdays per week)
- are results-oriented in your work
- are at least 16 years old
Apply for face-to-face fundraiser’s role using the form below. We interview applicants continuously so please apply right away, but no later than 1st of September.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Niina! You can call reach her by phone: 044 323 6128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in fundraiser opportunities in other cities, you can contact Suomen Varainhankintatoimisto SVHT, a company founded by two former Amnesty fundraisers, here.